Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stalked !!

Has it ever happened to you? The feeling that there are that things happen to only you and no one else….

I have always been at the receiving end of weird occurrences…be it having the experience of getting a lift from gay drivers, or being complimented by waiters: “ Sir, you have a nice figure” were HIS( yeah…”HIS”..unfortunately) exact words…being caught by security guards with one leg on either side of the water tower gate…to having a lot of money being deposited into my bank account by mistake…to having love/lust maddened girls stalking me ( ahem ahem :D ).

Well I had another kind of a stalker yesterday afternoon. While coming back from a friend’s B’Day treat…a cloud of barely 100 m radius decided that I didn’t look clean enough and followed me all the way from Le Meridian to S.B road and drenched me to the core. Now, I don’t have anything personal against clouds or rains or nature in general, but I certainly resent being singled out this way by this cloud. I could actually see the rain falling only in a 50 m radius around me and nowhere else. What business did it have…following me around the place and raining on me?

When I finally reached office, dripping wet and miserable, people stared at me as they would at a chimp suddenly scrambling into office. I don’t blame them…its hard for anyone to understand how a person can get so totally drenched when there is not a hint of cloud in the sky.

Stupid Cloud!

3 comments:

Artemis Foul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i i said...

Cant blame your colleagues, man. Your famous 'figure' does resemble a drenched ape. :D

Artemis Foul said...

why does it always rain on me..is it because i lied when i was 17.. for more insight listen to travis- why does it always